Thursday, June 2, 2011

My inspiration


I love the 90's... leather, plaid, grunge.. give it to me baby.
I love baby pink
I don't remember the last time I cried
I'm a cali girl but also a new yorker (i've found a good medium)
My favorite type of movies are dude dramas... sex, drugs and violence or ones that are just weird are the only things that appeal to me
Love bad bitches.
Im obsessed with good looking people covered in tatoos (visually stimulating)
I love writing
Growing up my role model was Nicole Richie HA
I use the word amazing a million times a day.
Harpers Bazaar is my fav magazine.
I keep my guard up.
I freeky love cats.
... and vintage Leonardo Dicaprio
I own most Audrey Hepburn movies, they are my rainy day specials.
I despise discrimination.










No comments:

Post a Comment