Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Crazy Beautiful Life

I'm in love alright
                           ht
                               ht
                                       with my crazy beautiful life
                                             with the partys, the disasters
                                                   with my friends all pretty and plastered.

Dress- Zara, Vest- Vintage
Because classy is how I do...
Dress- Free People

Dress- Random Boutique on Melrose, Los Angeles

Hot Mess
Top- Splendid, Sunglasses- Urban Outfitters, Roach Clip Necklace

Happy 21st to meee!!!
Lace Crop top- LF, Leather vest- Carlos Miele

My Leather Vest on the Fall 2010 Runway....who wore it better!?

Sheer Top- Millau, Body Con Skirt- Millau, Bandeau & Bag- LF


Baby Got Bangs!!!
Jacket- LF Stores


Got Jesus on my necklace.
Hollaaween
Leather Jacket- DOMA, Velvet Dress- LF, Necklace- LF, Zip-up Sweatshirt- Some random dudes



Happy New Years!!
Dress- LF Stores, Socks- Lf Stores, Shoes- Jeffery Campbell


No comments:

Post a Comment